Marian Rose World Mission has partnered with sister charity LIG Global Foundation in various undertakings conducted in Iloilo City, Philippines. More than 150 people volunteer for us each year and make the difference in the lives of so many people.
Marian Rose World Mission envisions a world where... people of all ages, live in peace and are treated with respect and dignity free from poverty, disease, fear and illiteracy.
MISSION: TO CARE FOR AND RESPECT HUMAN LIFE FROM CONCEPTION TO DEATH IN EVERY WAY, EVERY DAY.
With this guiding principle, MRWM aims to :
- Provide quality health care to all peoples all over the world that need it
- Provide educational opportunities to medical, nursing and non-medical volunteers in terms of service to all peoples of all cultures, beliefs and practices
- Establish concerted efforts with local health care and educational institutions to provide and promote health of body and mind
- Provide assistance to educational facilities in terms of bringing purchased and donated books, computers and other materials to improve basic education all over the world
- Appeal to the generosity of individuals and organizations who have resources and talents, financial and otherwise, to donate some for the improvements of the lives of others who have less
- Develop database of all recipients of various programs by utilization of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to facilitate data retrieval should there be a need for information sharing and research
- Identify talents in local communities and provide opportunities to help such talents actualize their potentials
- Establish livelihood projects for women of underprivileged areas in the Philippines and others areas in the world to promote financial independence
- Conduct educational programs for women focusing on health and financial wellness
Copyright © 2019 Marian Rose World Mission - All Rights Reserved.